The most important steps in the Driver’s Portal
- Enter the Driver’s Portal.
- Register/log in.
- Select the charging station on the map and the connector type.
- Start the charging session by clicking the "Start charging" button.
- Choose one of the payment cards you added previously or add a new one.
- Connect the connector to the car. If required, press the "Start" button on the station screen.
- Wait for communication between the car and the station to be established (this may take up to a minute).
- When charging begins, its progress can be monitored on the station screen or on the PGEdoladujauto.pl website (Driver's Portal).
- End charging in the Driver’s Portal by clicking the “Stop charging” button or use appropriate button on the charging station’s screen.
- You can also stop charging by pressing the appropriate button on your car or remote control.
- In case of problems with stopping charging, call the hotline +48 22 344 55 66.
Emergency charging stoppage:
- Press the red button built into the charging station.
Using the service requires
logging in to the Driver's Portal